Diversicare employs a dynamic multicultural professional team to assist our clients.
As part of our commitment to quality service Diversicare provides professional training opportunities to our staff members to assist them gain and maintain relevant knowledge and competencies.
Home and Community Care Multicultural Advisory Officer (Gold Coast Office)
- Tertiary Qualifications in Health and/or Social Science Disciplines, Experience, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Demonstrated high level ability to plan and coordinate strategies that raise community awareness, provide support, advice and resources to enhance delivery of services to people from diverse ethnic groups.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, plan, implement and evaluate project management activities including the management of other staff.
- Proven understanding of the needs of culturally diverse frail aged, younger disabled, and carers plus the issues and dilemmas for this target group and for services in the development and provision of culturally inclusive support services.
Home Care Worker (Various locations)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Home &Community Care or study towards
- Demonstrated good verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a multicultural care team
- A caring and compassionate nature and genuine desire to help others
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in a career with Diversicare please download the Application for Employment Form and return it with a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for the position.
Address your application:
Via email - email@example.com
Via post -
PO Box 5199
West End QLD 4101