Diversicare employs a dynamic multicultural professional team to assist our clients.
As part of our commitment to quality service Diversicare provides professional training opportunities to our staff members to assist them gain and maintain relevant knowledge and competencies.
Multicultural Community Liaison Officer
- Part Time (24 hours per week) – Fixed term 6 month Opportunity
- Providing information and resources to culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities in the (Northern HACC region).
- Assist HACC MAS team leader to identify gaps in services for CALD communities and develop strategies to reduce these.
- Preparation for and attend displays promoting services available to CALD communities.
- Engaging with CALD communities and seniors groups.
- Other tasks as required.
Please click here to download the full position description.
Home Care Worker (Various locations)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Home &Community Care or study towards
- Demonstrated good verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a multicultural care team.
- A caring and compassionate nature and genuine desire to help others
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in a career with Diversicare please download the Application for Employment Form and return it with a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for the position.
Address your application:
Via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Via post -
PO Box 5199
West End QLD 4101